Sunday, November 15, 2009

Life

I am who I am and not everyone would agree with each view I have. I don't expect anyone to see eye to eye with me. To correct ones ways is just trying to make an even connection between the one and the other who has asked for that correction. When there is an equal understanding between two people, there, somewhere within that levelness lies what we call good. Problems we have with people are problems if we choose for them to be. Because two people aren't exactly alike doesn't mean they cannot come to peace with one another. Our differences is what makes us. Who we are is the fruit of life. These are the times we may cling to one another and love everyone for who they are, not who they can be. choose to love. choose to be yourself. choose to lift each others spirits. I am me, and I choose to see you as you. I choose to view our differences as good. I view them as happiness. I see them as life. Choose to love.

(Currently listening to Jealousy by the Cary Brothers)

2 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Consider yourself lucky. At least people love you enough to care. It is when they stop talking, that you should worry. It means they have given up on you. Consider yourself lucky to be loved. There are worse things you know...loneliness.

Why is it that we have a tendency to treat the people who care about us the most in this entire world the very worst; why!? Because when the world doesn't care about you anymore, family still will. Be careful when you explore your independence and freedom of speech. Words cut and bridges burn; think about it. Are you REALLY always listening to music or is that your trademark for this blog? Do you ever have quiet to think??

DJ said...

Oh without a doubt I agree with you. Family will always be there for us and we aren't anything without them. I love the extremes that I can go with my writings. It what makes writing....well writing. And yes I am always listening to music every time I write my blogs. So those are the real deal when I write em. Yes I do have lots of quiet time to think. Thats when most of my blogs are thought up.