Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter wonderland in Seattle


Through much depression I honestly thought that moving to Seattle I would not have the chance to see snow fall around where I live and 'in the valley'. I know its not called the valley here but that is just what I am used to calling it when it snows amongst the people and the city... I am so cold these days its not even funny. Its like it doesn't matter how many layers I put on cause it'll still chill me to the bone. Its funny cause it gets colder in Utah then it does here and I am whining..go figure. I feel like a baby..oh well. Though I do wish I had a certain jacket..that I would wear during the winter..called the North Face Odyssey in black..that is a toasty jacket. Its funny though..nobody told me that you need to have a rain jacket...though it is a givin that we are in Seattle and it rains over half the year. I need to start taking that into consideration if I wanna keep dry in the future.

(Currently listening to Debbie by Architecture In Helsinki)

1 comment:

Morley Muse said...

Not so subtle hint, D.J.!! Quite a spendy gift too. Good luck! Love ya!