Friday, December 12, 2008

Santas checkin it twice



Amidst all the hustle a bustle during this season we forget that Santa is not only busy makin those toys for us all he is getting his Jolly on and sweet talkin the teenage girls..haha I was kinda gigglin to myself when I saw this the other day. I was on my break and Santa had these two girls wrapped around his finger...They were talking for a good forty minutes or so...it was pretty funny.

On the greyer side of things...I found out that I will not be able to make it back to Utah for Christmas...which is a big bummer...but I guess that is just how things go...I will spend my second year in a row away from home during the Holidays. I'm not sure if I am going to head south to Kenniewick to have dinner with Kayleens family or not...things are still up in the air. But this is a time to be thankful for what you have. I am grateful. :) I am happy. I am one.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Her family lives in Kennewick? I have some friends who live there! We are sad you won't be here for Christmas, but we understand. We take solice knowing you will not spend it alone.

Morley Muse said...

Bummer! We will miss you! I love you!

Dainon. said...

You'll definitely be missed. And I guess I'll have to keep the gifts I was gonna give you for myself. Them's the breaks.