Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Toss it in the trash and lets start a new one


Total overhaul on its way into my life as I know it. Someone once said that the definition of Insanity is constantly doing the same thing over and over expecting new results. Feels like this is what I may have been experiencing over the past few months and seeing very few results. I need to break out of it all and become a very different, more experienced 27 year old and get going on my career. 'Add weight to it', as a wise man once put it, in describing my progression in my career. Where am I going to be going with all of my progression you may ask? I dont fully know, but I do know where I have interests and what I need to do to get to that point of succeeding in those. There are a number of must do's for all of this to happen.

First of all, I am extremely dampened in life by the debt I owe. Need to eliminate this completely to progress and give me more options in life. This will happen in the first month of this year. If I am scraping for food, gas, entertainment, so be it...this needs to be gonzo for good. So step one is in progress. Step two, getting those interests in career to come to light...learn, get dirty, move forward, as long as I am moving forward and not stationary this is what I am pushing for. Third, have my own place again, buy my personal freedom and make sure that is well established and a sacred place for my progression and love for life. Make sure that this place is where I can re-energize and every day leaving that place feel as if a canon has shot me out to kill my target that day and make sure it happens even in the most minuet way. Done. Be financially stable, mentally and physically healthy, and maintain a constant happiness that will not only effect my progression but hopefully make those with whom I associate feel better about themselves.

An additional personal strive is also to break out of my personal bubble of being comfortable...obviously it hasn't gotten me to where I want to be, so I got to do one thing a day that scares me, I relate that to one thing that requires me to step out of my bubble. I have done this pretty constantly through out the past few months, and it is getting better. By doing this I believe life will provide me with new opportunities and new options in a career base. Done! Try it yourself... I believe if you feel its scary and interesting...it'll be good for you, let alone for the experience. Explore the unknown, and be uncomfortable. Keep living on the edge, not so much as Steven Tyler explains one should, but do it in a progressing level. I believe it'll help. Lets see this happen. Make yer life an experiment. Give it a go. Keep well, Love and Peace

(Currently listening to Blacked Eye Pea by Galactic)

No comments: