Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Monotony, the silent killer.

"I've made alot of mistakes, I've made alot of mistakes" -Sufjan Stevens A true statement for every one of us, but if we choose to dwell and live within this statement that is where we will find ourselves slipping into depression, and unwanted thought patterns and misunderstanding ones life in general. I know its easier said than done, but if we make those mistakes our strengths then all thats left is growth. Much like how ones muscle is after stretching and working out. If we choose to not continue with working out we will be stuck in a sore unwanted state of our body. We need to tear those muscles and let them grow and rebuild and do it over and over until we find growth from our weakness' and then by looking back seeing the pain and suffering we actually see the path our our growth. This is something that I have come to realized slowly over time, sadly over years of stagnate living and waiting for the world to give me the time of day.

If we are wanting to be noticed, if we are wanting something more than what we have right at this moment, we need to put forth the energy and express gratitude and love to those around us, and ironically we receive it back. If you want someone to express interest in you, don't sit on your hands hoping, do something about it. Smile, compliment, love, by doing these things we are moving about and putting the energy out to the world and one day if it be instantly or later you will receive that energy back. "The energy that we have have is just borrowed from the earth, and one day we give it back" -Avatar reference.

I have recently seen a lagging and monotonous living in my life over the past month. Possible from my recent breakup? I see that as a possibility, but I am needing a much needed lift and have been working on that. I start with a smile, smiles are contagious and if we show our love to others and the world we get it back, and we will grow and feel at ease. Rid yourself of hate, sometimes logic just needs to be tossed aside...move outta your stagnate life, try something new. Break out of monotony! If we dont try anything new, we will forever be living in our parents basement. Peace and love. keep well

(Currently listening to I Don't Feel it Anymore by William Fitzsimmons)

No comments: