Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Full Moons are reflected from the Sun Soul

To give one your hand and to feel her ever so touch your face, is something less than a miracle in my eyes. I could feel lost in the traffic jams of my life, and inpatient at those stop lights from hell, but all those daily frustrations are eased by my angel who walks with me. When I am not even around her, I feel her energy. I feel the thoughts. I see the heart beats. And what do I do? I smile and no matter where I am...I know things are possible and that I am home. Even if I had no home...she is home. We are love. I wake to the sun shining in my blinds...and instead of closing them tighter...I open them with love. I see her in the sun, and I feel her in its rays. Will you warm my heart, as you warm my skin? I know you will...I know you have it in you. I can feel it, and I can feel you wanting. We both want it. I know you will feel secure as you warm my soul. The solid foundation will become more secure as you become more trusting and loving.

I look out now and see half a moon. Half a beautiful moon that is reflecting the suns light to those who cannot enjoy the sun at this time. I am the moon, and you are my sun. Together we can reach most people. Together...we are complete.

I am happy right now. Not for where the road might lead, or from where I have come. I am happy for my position for now, for today. I am breathing. I am here. I feel. I know that you feel, that you know. That you can see and smile. These things make me happy. The little things are my favorite. Why do I find so much joy in these things?! I feel as if I am still a 4 year old DJ who loves the feel of a rough rock, or the taste of snow and the feeling it makes on my tongue. I'm a 4 year old in a 26 year old body and damn proud of it. Who wants to blow some bubbles with me?! I am happy for who I am, and feel solid for who I've become and where I am going. My smile grows larger everyday I feel the sun. She is. One Love.

(Currently listening to A Slow Parade by A.A. Bondy)

No comments: