Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Change is good

So here I sit on my familiar bed but in a foreign room...a room that has become mine. I just moved into my new place yesterday and I'm loving it. The air I breathe is that of freshness and light. I just took another deep breathe. smiles all around. Its good to change things up once in a while...and my time was more that due! I share this town house with two other roommates. They're cool. Though I was up fairly late due to the noise below. But its all good, cause I just bought me some sleeping pills. yum. I'm currently waiting impatiently for my pot roast to cook in the crock pot...looks like Im not going to be eating for another three hours...man time goes by slow when you're hungry. I think I'm going to nap. ...ya that is what I'm going to do. nighty night!

(Currently listening to Naked Sun by ...You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead)

No comments: