Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Broken...broken

I fold over and feel like I'm going to puke. I cry but my tears are dry. I cant breathe. I cant fight the pain. I fall to my knees thinking that being on the ground, the lowest I could be, will make me feel better from this hell that haunts me. My eyes are searching and find nothing but darkness. Where has my sanctuary gone, where is the ease? I stand hoping that something will change, that this sickness will leave my stomach. I look upward and scream but not a sound is heard. I'm hyperventilating now, my mind feels faint. Maybe if I die I will feel the release of this pain that crushes my soul and heart. I move my hands over my heart and feel the slow, hard, unsteady beat. My heart will break through my chest and leave the pain that is possessing my body so. I stagger down the sidewalk with everyone living their fine lives, all eyes are on me. All see the pain. All see the pain but no one feels it like me. My eyes are still dry though I'm crying. My soul has dried up and whithered to a nothing. My being is a crumpled up sheet of white paper, that has easily been through aside and trampled underfoot. Where is the point of life? where is the love that was once inside? I try and ease my breathing. I try to easy my soul, but nothing happens. Nothing at all. I try and feel the wind, I try and enjoy the outside...but nothing seems to save me. nothing. I double over again, dry heave and nothing...it is as if there is nothing inside. nothing to release. One day this will leave. One day this will heal. My mind is in a constant circle. It cannot feel or think of anything else. Will you help me from my knees? Will you take this pain away? I need the love. I need the hand in hand. I need. Not want. I need.

(Currently listening to 'Meg White' by Ray LaMontagne)

1 comment:

Amberlynn said...

Are you o.k.? Is there anything I can do?