Friday, October 2, 2009

Old and Rusted Cadillac

New study habits...old study habits...and whatever study habits. These are what haunt me day in and day out. All I have to do is recognize. And love. And Do. humm...whenever I decide to try and tackle this 'study habit' I end up here. Writing and thinking about what to do what not to do, what to study, what not to study, who's awesome(that'll be me) and who's not...ugh my brain is so close-minded it makes me puke. Cucky. I guess its good, cause once its on the right track, I's does good. (Smiley faces all around) So my grade checks are comming up this next week, and I just need to do some good before then. I hope all is well. Hope my efforts are seen through an effing letter by my counselor. She'll tell me what I need to do, what not to do, if I need to drop a class. ugh Me no likey. The only worry I have is my BIO 1610 class that for some reason is retarded and doesn't want to aline to my mad study skills. If I had a handicapped brother, his name would be BIO 1610, and mine would be Luke Skywalker(cause that is just awesome). (And together we'd destroy the Lord Darthvadder). Seriously though, this class is fast paced and I am reading like none other. So much info that I need to retain...Its almost sickening and takes alot of my study time. BUT...it is freakishly necessary for my ed-ja-mication. So ya, that is what I am doing from now till two PM...umm so fun I know. PEace

(Currently listening to Empty by Ray LaMontagne)

No comments: