Sunday, October 4, 2009

I have a dream...

So last night I was totally sleeping on cloud nine...twas rad because yours truly was doing what he truly wants to do...writing music! ha yes it was totally amazing what I was doing. I dreamt about preforming my music which was a twist between Tim Reynolds and Dan Auerbach. I was the only performer. Didn't have a band. Just looped everything that I played. I started out jamming out the beat on the drums, after I got that recorded I started playing the bass...(I slapp-a-da bass) then after looping that I started to play a dirty guitar and pumping out phat solos that were soul striking. It truly was a dream come true and everybody just nodded and jammed with me to my music. Ah how it would be to make money off of my music. That is truly the American Dream. umm...so so good. Take it or leave it...or just love it. Peace

(Currently listening to Devil's Got a Holda Me by The Colour)

No comments: