Monday, December 1, 2008

24


K, there are many things that I love in life...I love the air...I love the mountains...I love to laugh...there are so many things that I can name but one of my loves has been lost for over a year or so and just barley resurfaced....and that is....24!! Yes! Jack Bauer is back... and now has no CTU or rules holding him back..he is not under any jurisdiction..haha oh and I am so freakn excited! I watched 24 Redemption the other day and was just glued the entire time...and then on the Disc there was the first fifteen minutes of Season 7. Warning...the following will spoil season 7 if you are a true fan I am so so mad that Tony is back alive...well I am not mad that he is back but that he is bad! It is going to be a great season but Tony was one of our favorites the whole time...minus him is the first season. I don't believe that he is bad...I predict that he is having to do what he is doing cause they(the Chinese) have his woman...and they are going to kill him if he doesn't do it...that is what I predict and we'll see what happens..oh I'm so excited!

(Currently listening to Turpentine by Brandi Carlile)

2 comments:

nic said...

Is 24's "Redemption" an episode or the whole last season? Where did you get it? can you buy it? download it? Just wondering. By the way, Hi!

DJ said...

Yeah they didnt have 24 this last year..season wise...due to the writers strike and all...and so they released a TV Movie of 24 about two weeks ago called 24 Redemption...and yes you can buy it at any store for $15. And I think if you go to Fox.com you can see the whole episode too...its great with the DVD cause it is extended...as well has extra great things for all the fans. And HI back! :)