Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Carter Carter Carter




I tip my hat to one of the greatest drummers of all time. This man is who taught me how to handle the drums. Carter Beauford is playing here with Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. He is just a cool groovin' maniac on his set. This is just a taste of the phat solos he throws down. If you ever have the chance to go see him it'll totally be worth it. As drummer for DMB, he will totally steal the show and blow your mind. I'm stoked for this years tour. I already have plans to see alot of shows this year... the three night concert at the Gorge in Washington being some of them. Ugh..I want it to be summer already. I'm sick of this cold.

2 comments:

Straight up whitnasty! said...

I concur....to all of it. You're such a dream boat!

Dainon. said...

What issat, like a 15- or 20-piece? So many drums. Also, if you've never seen Bela Fleck live, you're missing out on one of the great joys in life (seen 'em twice or three times and they've wowed me each time).